Correos is one of the leading Spanish companies in terms of size, capillarity and human resources.
- We employ almost 50,000 people, two thirds of which are employees dedicated to carry out daily delivery. As a proportion women are 50% of employees and men 50%.
- We have one of the largest nationwide coverage, with 8,787 service points: 2,395 post offices and 6,392 rural services. Our admission and distribution network is complemented by 1,800 ordinary delivery units and 100 special service units, dedicated to urgent delivery.
- We have 18 automated processing centres, where 95% of mail items are sorted automatically.
- Our fleet of 13,347 vehicles covers around 600,000 kilometres every day, which is almost going 15 times around the world.
- We manage 2,774 million postal items, daily delivered to every home and business.
- We develop our activity according to sustainability and environmental responsibility criteria. In the last years we have reduced more than 30% of our CO2 emissions through energy efficiency and renewal of our fleet with more environmental-friendly vehicles.