Internacional urgent parcel delivery service to home address and signed for. The service offers wide coverage and exceptional guarantees.
Internacional urgent parcel deliveries for companies, with wide coverage and exceptional guarantees.
You can send items anywhere in the world. Product especially designed to distribute items with or without commercial value.
Personal signed-for delivery at the home address or office of the recipient.
- Envelope / box: Length + Height + Width = 200 cm, the largest dimension not exceeding 105 cm.
- Roll / tube: Length = 100 cm., Diameter = 15 cm.
- Envelope / box: 14 x 9 cm.
- Roll / tube: The longest side must be at least 10 cm long.
Also, the length plus twice the diameter must be at least 17 cm.
Deliveries with dimensions that are smaller than the minimum must have an attached 10 x 7 cm label bearing the address and the postage.
Bulky items will have the weight /volume (167 kilograms / cubic metre) criterion applied, according to the following formula: Length x width x height (in centimetres) / 6,000
Up to 30 Kg. Signature on delivery at the home address or office of the recipient. Special regulations for reception of foodstuffs to be delivered to the USA (new window).
"Destinations and delivery times" indicates those relating to the product EMS – Postal Exprés Internacional.
These delivery times must take into account the following points:
1) – Delivery times are calculated in working day of the country of origin and the destination.
2) – Delivery times are given for the journey from the reception office in Spain to large cities in the destination country. The transport time to the rest of the country may be increased by 1 or 2 more days.
3) – Delivery times will not count the time lost due to force majeure: bad weather affecting transport and /or distribution, strikes, conflict, etc.
4) – The time the items spend in customs in the country of point of origin and /or destination is also not counted when calculating transit times, hence the importance of noting all the details clearly on the postal documents, and providing the documents needed to speed up customs processing (commercial invoice, pro forma invoice, etc.).
5) – If the item is addressed to a PO Box or Post Office for collection, transit time may be increased, this time defined as from reception of the item to its deposit, or that of the corresponding notification, in the destination PO Box.
6) – The delivery time for deliveries with online pre-registration is calculated from the definitive reception of the item in the Post Office in Spain to its delivery at the destination.
7) – Fill in the details on the reception document in Spanish and /or English. If the details are in a language of the destination country (apart from Spanish or English), include a translation to Spanish and/or English. Filling in the documents only in the language of the destination country is not recommended, especially if it is written in Cyrillic, Arabic or Chinese script, as this may lead to delays in delivery.
8) – If the item is received after 17:00, transit time is calculated beginning on the day after reception.
For loss of a parcel: refund of the price paid, plus €52.98.
For delays attributable to Correos: refund of the price paid.