International parcel delivery service with priority delivery times, to home address and signed for. The service offers wide coverage and exceptional guarantees.
International parcel delivery service with priority delivery times, to home address and signed for.
The service offers wide coverage and exceptional guarantees. Product especially designed to distribute items with or without commercial value.
Personal signed-for delivery at the home address or office of the recipient.
- Envelope / box: Length + Height + Width = 200 cm, the largest dimension not exceeding 105 cm.
- Roll / tube: Length = 100 cm., Diameter = 15 cm.
- Envelope / box: 14 x 9 cm.
- Roll / tube: The longest side must be at least 10 cm long.
Also, the length plus twice the diameter must be at least 17 cm.
Deliveries with dimensions that are smaller than the minimum must have an attached 10 x 7 cm label bearing the address and the postage.
Bulky items will have the weight /volume (167 kilograms / cubic metre) criterion applied, according to the following formula: Length x width x height (in centimetres) / 6,000
up to 30 Kg.
Note: These deliveries can not be to PO Boxes or for collection at a Post Office.
(*) Countries which allow this service.
Guarantees. For loss of a parcel: refund of the amount paid, plus 40 SDR* (€42.54) + 4.5 SDR (€4.79) / Kg.
* Unit value of the Special Drawing Right (SDR) in 2012 = 1 SDR = 1.13140 EUR.