- Deadlines in which to register an incident or claim: minimum 15 days and maximum 6 months, from the reception date of the shipment.
- Compensation: rate paid + 40 SDR + 4.5 SDR/kg.
- If the shipment has Insurance or Declared Value, with a maximum coverage of €3,000, the compensation would be the rate paid + Insurance or Declared Value.
- The Special Drawing Right (SDR) is a currency created and used by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) whose value is the sum of certain amounts of various currencies: the US dollar, the euro, the Chinese yuan, the Japanese yen and the British pound. SDRs can be exchanged against freely usable currencies.
- Documents to provide: if claiming for a lost shipment or missing content, with Insurance or Declared Value, we may ask for documentation accrediting the value of the goods, or invoices for repair or replacement.