- Deadline for lodging an incident or claim: within 7 calendar days of delivery.
- Compensation: €6.67 per kg invoiced (€6.43 per kg invoiced for shipments received in 2022).
- The minimum compensation is €40, only for Paq Premium and customers without a contract. That means that if the sum of the compensation (according to the above formula) plus the delivery price is less than €40, you will still receive €40 compensation
- Terms and Conditions: for this type of incident, an expert opinion will determine the amount to be paid for the damage.
- Documents to provide: we may request photos of the damaged packaging and contents to confirm the damage and check whether the packaging was sufficient to protect it. During reception, our staff may advise you on how to prepare your shipment and offer you the most appropriate packaging.
- If claiming for a damaged shipment or missing content, with Insurance or Declared Value, we may ask for documentation accrediting the value of the goods, or invoices for repair or replacement.
- Customers with contracts will receive compensation according to the terms and conditions set out in their contracts.
See all the information about parcel shipments for individuals
See all the information about parcel shipments for businesses