- Deadlines in which to register an incident or claim: minimum 3 days and maximum 1 year, from the reception date of the shipment.
- Compensation: €6.67 per kg invoiced (€6.43 per kg invoiced for shipments received in 2022) plus reimbursement of the delivery price.
- The minimum compensation is €40 only for Paq Premium and customers without a contract. That means that if the sum of the compensation (according to the above formula) plus the delivery price is less than €40, you will still receive €40 compensation.
- If the shipment has a Declared Value or Comprehensive Insurance, with a maximum coverage of €6,000, the compensation will consist of reimbursement of the delivery price plus the Declared Value or Insurance.
- The shipments regulated by the LCTTM (Law on Contracting Land Transport of Goods) have insurance associated so, in the event of a claim, the lowest of the following amounts will be paid:
- For the declared value.
- For replacement of the lost object.
- For repair of the damaged object.
- Documents to provide: if claiming for a lost or damaged shipment or missing content, with Insurance or Declared Value, we may ask for documentation accrediting the value of the goods, or invoices for repair or replacement.
- Customers with contracts will receive compensation according to the terms and conditions set out in their contracts.
That and delivery as fast as we can.