- Deadlines in which to register an incident or claim: minimum 3 days and maximum 1 year, from the reception date of the shipment.
- Compensation: €6.67 per kg invoiced (€6.43 per kg invoiced for shipments received in 2022) plus reimbursement of the rate.
- The minimum compensation is €40 only for Paq Premium and customers without a contract. That means that if the sum of the compensation (according to the above formula) plus the delivery price is less than €40, you will still receive €40 compensation.
- If the shipment has a Declared Value or Comprehensive Insurance, with a maximum coverage of €6,000, the compensation will consist of reimbursement of the delivery price plus the Declared Value or Insurance.
- The shipments regulated by the LCTTM (Law on Contracting Land Transport of Goods) have insurance associated so, in the event of a claim, the lowest of the following amounts will be paid:
- For the declared value.
- For replacement of the lost object.
- For repair of the damaged object.
- Documents to provide: if claiming for a lost or damaged shipment or missing content, with Insurance or Declared Value, we may ask for documentation accrediting the value of the goods, or invoices for repair or replacement.
- Customers with contracts will receive compensation according to the terms and conditions set out in their contracts.
And of course we will deliver your shipment as quickly as we can.
Find your nearest Correos branch and bring us your parcel. We will deliver it in 1-2 days, depending on the origin and destination.
Choose the time slot in which you would like us to deliver your shipment:
- From 09:00 to 12:00
- From 12:00 to 15:00
- From 15:00 to 18:00
- From 18:00 to 21:00
(Don't forget that this service is only available in provincial capitals and towns with afternoon delivery).
So that it is delivered on the day it is needed.
You set the date in our schedule and we hang on to your delivery until it is time to take it to its destination.