They are unique pieces due to their limited print run, exceptional treatment and aesthetic value.
They are overlay-printed using the same printing process as certain stamps. This allows for the engraver to verify the accuracy of the engraving and, when it is considered of high quality, a reduced print run is carried out, something that is highly valued as a stamp variation by philatelic collectors.
In the last few years, they have been made more exclusive by adding gold, silver, bronze, ceramic, etc., in the reproduction of the stamp motif.
- 1st GOLD STAMP - "IV Centenary of the death of El Greco" - 19/06/2014
- 1st. SILVER STAMP - "Cathedral of León" - 15/11/2012
SALE OF ARTIST'S PROOFS.- Correos sells these proofs while stocks last. To buy them:
- You can SUBSCRIBE.- This way you can be sure to never miss out. You will receive all issues every three months.
- You can place ORDERS.- Via email@example.com or call 902.197.197
- ONLINE orders, if you have a subscription to a Philately product.- Click on the "Philately Order" button and choose your products from the table shown.