Items posted are tracked and individually identified with a label with barcode stuck to the front.
This product guarantees:
- Items are delivered and signed for at the address of the recipient. If they cannot be delivered, a notification will be left in the letterbox so they can be collected from the indicated Post Office, where they will be kept for 15 days.
- Customers can track their posted items free of charge via the website: www.correos.es.
- As required, a series of additional services can be ordered.
Certified items can be sent as URGENT. As well as the above indications, this product also guarantees maximum urgency in the processing of the posted items.
Save time and optimise the management of your deliveries by preparing them on your computer.
The free Certificate Identification service lets you list and identify the certificates making up a list of posted items and their respective recipients. To do this, the service generates the lists from the posted items and barcode identifying each one according to the requirements for acceptance at the Post Office. Correos Online lets you print these codes on envelopes or labels.
The process is as follows:
- Identify your list of items to post with a description (e.g., Christmas Campaign), and register the details and addresses of the recipients.
- This registration process can be done manually or automatically (text file).
- Identify the different letters in the list of items to post, indicating whether to send them with notice of receipt and/or COD. Preview and print the labels (or envelopes) and the list of items to post.
- You can pay for your list of posted items directly on our website, if you prefer, using a card (credit or debit) or PayPal.
- Stick the labels on your certified items and take them to the nearest Post Office.
With this type of online postage you can:
- Save time managing your letters thanks to the simplicity of the process.
- Share the tracking of the items with whoever needs to know.
- Reduce costs in storage and paper thanks to the digital management of your receipt notifications.
You can consult the general charges in force, or use this charges calculator. To make international calculations, click on new search and select the type of shipment.