Service enabling you to receive replies from customers at no cost to them.
Intended for customers to send orders, survey responses, quality forms and requests for special offers, or return completed documents, and for creating customer databases.
Replies will be classified as letters (with higher quality in delivery).
Customers can leave them in any Post Office postbox.
Replies will be received in a central location (a PO Box) at the office chosen by the client.
Specific visual characteristics of postage-paid items:
The design of the envelope or card with postage paid by the addressee, for use within Spain, has the following characteristics:
1. It identifies Correos as the provider of the service, and must have these four elements: the word "España", the hunting horn logo, the words "Franqueo en destino" and the initials F.D.
The standard measurements for these stamped elements are 52 x 22 mm. or 19.8 x 22 mm.
The front of envelopes or postcards to be used in the "postage paid" service must follow one of the standard models shown below.
2. A vertical stripe in blue Pantone 541 C, optionally, or in black.
3. A space reserved for indexing: 15 mm on the lower edge.
4. Grey or black may be used for all printed graphic elements.
5. The words "respuesta comercial" can be added on the top left corner.
6. Clients can add their corporate image and advertising on the left margin of the envelope front.
The following information must appear in the ADDRESS BLOCK:
Organisation (owner of the FD account).Network code of the Post Office*, FD account no., postcode of the town, Province.
* These codes are obligatory.