Express International home delivery service with tracking and signature. The service offers wide coverage and exceptional guarantees.
- Envelope/Box: Length + height + width = 200 cm. The largest dimension not exceeding 105 cm.
- Roll/Tube: Length = 100 cm. diameter = 15 cm.
- Envelope/Box: 14 x 9 cm.
- Roll/Tube: The longest side must be at least 10 cm long.
Also, the length plus twice the diameter must be at least 17 cm.
Parcels with dimensions under the minimum size allowed must have an attached 10 x 7 cm label bearing the address and the postage.
Bulky items will have the weight /volume (167 kilograms / cubic metre) criteria applied, according to the following formula: Length x width x height (in centimetres) / 6,000
Maximum weight up to 30 Kg (depending on country of destination).
Send EMS-International Postal Express Online:
Save time at the post office and prepare items for posting from your computer in just four steps:
1. Describe your items.
2. Register all the recipients, and indicate if you want to include any extra service.
3. Pay online with credit card PayPal, or in a Post Office. You can also use your Correos account or a prepaid packaging.
4. Print the labels and the manifest, and take take them to the Post Office.
If you have any questions about how this service works, please ask Correos' Commercial Service department.
1) – Delivery times are calculated in working days of the origin destination countries.
2) – Delivery times goes from admission at Spain´s post office to the delivery on main destination city. The transport time to the rest of the country may be increased by 1 or 2 more days.
3) – Delivery times will not count the time lost due to force majeure: bad weather affecting transport and/or distribution, strikes, etc.
4) – The time the items spend in customs at the point of origin and /or destination is also omitted when calculating transit times, hence the importance of noting all the details clearly on the postal documents, and providing the documents needed to speed up customs processing (commercial invoice, pro forma invoice, etc.).
5) – If the item is addressed to a PO Box or Post Office for collection, transit time may be increased, this time defined as from reception of the item to its deposit, or that of the corresponding notification, in the destination PO Box.
6) – The delivery time for deliveries with online pre-registration is calculated from the definitive reception of the item in the Post Office in Spain to its delivery at the destination.
7) – Fill in the details on the reception document in Spanish and /or English. If the details are in a language of the destination country (apart from Spanish or English), include a translation to Spanish and/or English. Filling in the documents only in the language of the destination country is not recommended, especially if it is written in Cyrillic, Arabic or Chinese script, as this may lead to delays in delivery.
8) – If the item is received after 17:00, transit time is calculated beginning on the day after reception.
For loss or damage of a parcel: refund of the amount paid, plus €52.98.
For delays attributable to Correos: your costs will be reimbursed.