International home delivery service with priority delivery times with signature. This service is available for all countries.
Sending Online Priority International Parcel:
Save time at the post office and prepare items for posting from your computer in just four steps:
1. Describe your items.
2. Register all the recipients, and indicate if you want to include any extra service.
3. Pay online with credit card PayPal, or in a Post Office. You can also use your Correos account or a prepaid packaging.
4. Print the labels and the manifest, and take take them to the Post Office.
If you have any questions about how this service works, please ask Correos' Commercial Service department.
- Envelope/Box: Length + height + width = 200 cm. The largest dimension not exceeding 105 cm.
- Roll/Tube: Length = 100 cm. Diameter = 15 cm.
- Envelope/Box: 14 x 9 cm.
- Roll/Tube: The longest side must be at least 10 cm long.
Also, the length plus twice the diameter must be at least 17 cm.
Deliveries with dimensions that are smaller than the minimum must have an attached 10 x 7 cm label bearing the address and the postage.
Bulky items will have the weight /volume (167 kilograms / cubic meter) criteria applied, according to the following formula: Length x width x height (in centimeter) / 6,000
up to 30 Kg.
• Zone A*: Main European countries.
• Zone B*: Rest of Europe, northern Maghreb.
• Zone B2: Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Macedonia, Morocco, Russia, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine.
• Zone C*: America.
• Zone D*: Asia, Middle East and Oceania.
• Zone D2: Australia and New Zealand.
• Zone E*: Africa.
Note:These deliveries cannot be sent to PO Boxes or Post Offices.
(*) Countries which allow this service.
Loss or damage of a parcel: refund of the amount paid, plus 40 SDR + 4.5 SDR / Kg.