International home delivery service with priority delivery times with signature. This service is available for all countries.
- Envelope/Box: Length + height + width = 200 cm. The largest dimension not exceeding 105 cm.
- Roll/Tube: Length = 100 cm. Diameter = 15 cm.
- Envelope/Box: 14 x 9 cm.
- Roll/Tube: The longest side must be at least 10 cm long.
Also, the length plus twice the diameter must be at least 17 cm.
Deliveries with dimensions that are smaller than the minimum must have an attached 10 x 7 cm label bearing the address and the postage.
Bulky items will have the weight /volume (167 kilograms / cubic meter) criteria applied, according to the following formula: Length x width x height (in centimeters) / 6,000
up to 30 Kg.
• Zone A*: Main European countries.
• Zone B*: Rest of Europe, northern Maghreb.
• Zone B2: Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Macedonia, Morocco, Russia, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine.
• Zone C*: America.
• Zone D*: Asia, Middle East and Oceania.
• Zone D2: Australia and New Zealand.
• Zone E*: Africa.
Note: These deliveries cannot be sent to PO Boxes or Post Offices.
(*) Countries which allow this service.
Loss or damage of a parcel: refund of the amount paid, plus 40 SDR + 4.5 SDR / Kg.